What is the difference between steel fire doors and steel doors
1. Different materials: The steel fire door is made of galvanized steel plate, with an oxidation protective layer and anti-ultraviolet coating on the outside, and the stainless steel fire door is made of stainless steel as the door frame, door leaf, etc.
2. Different anti-explosion strengths: steel fire doors are reduced in strength under high temperature environment of fire. If an explosion occurs, steel fire doors may be broken by airflow. Stainless steel fire doors are heat-resistant and can still maintain high temperature under high temperature conditions. Its strength and toughness can effectively protect against emergencies such as explosions.
3. Different service life: The steel fire door is made of galvanized steel plate, which is easily corroded by oxides in the air and has a short service life. The stainless steel fire door contains nickel and chromium metals, which have strong corrosion resistance and long service life.
4. Different application fields: Steel fire doors are widely used in hospitals, R&D centers, government buildings, offices, etc. Stainless steel fire doors are suitable for all kinds of industrial buildings, residential buildings and other places with high fire protection requirements.
5. Different filling materials: steel fire doors generally use magnesium silicon fireproof boards as fillers, and stainless steel fire doors generally use perlite boards as fillers.